This halt mostly served local farms and had a milk platform opposite the shelter,
though this was removed in the thirties. Note the track here has concrete blocks
in place of some sleepers. See detail map and Track/Signals.
There is some uncertainty about the exact location of this halt, the 1904 OS map
showing it at the crossing of Back Lane, but it is believed that it was actually
at the crossing of New Cut Bow lane as shown on the detail map on this web site.
December 1937 - Looking towards Clevedon
Photo reproduced with permission from The Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Railway by
Peter Strange published by Twelveheads Press