This halt (a mere quarter of a mile from Milton Road halt) was situated where the
line crossed Locking Road at a shallow angle. The halt was opened in 1912, but without
a shelter until 1938, when the halt was re-positioned on the Weston side of the crossing.
Train-operated traffic lights were added in 1938. In the photo below the halt is
in the original position just beyond the crossing on the right. See Detail map or
Worle Old OS Map. Note that the line also crossed Bristol Road itself (between Bristol
Road halt and Worle), but there was no halt there.